How To Use Virtual Writing Tutor?
Introduction
Hi everybody, my name is Jérémie Messier, and I am currently in my last semester at Montmorency College in Social Science with mathematics. This program can lead to multiple choice of career. For example, when I am going to be done with school, I will probably go work for a company in the finance.
The Problem
However, in this career path, there are a lot of complicated words that everybody needs to know if they want to understand each other and succeed. In addition, nobody wants to send or receive an email full of errors. Luckily for you, I have the greatest tool so that you don't make mistakes anymore and its name is the Virtual Writing Tutor.
The Quest
First of all, you are going to go on a browser and click on the search bar. Then, you are going to write " virtualwritingtutor.com ". When you are on the website, you should see the logo in the top left corner. In the top right corner, there are some icons that you can click on if you would like to share this website. Under these, there is the navigation menu where you can explore the website and find a lot of interesting things that can help you too. Finally, under the navigation menu, there is a text area where you can copy paste the text you want to correct. When you are done writing the text you need to correct, there is a bar on top of the text area where you can decide what to do with it. For us, we are going to use the " Check grammar ". In the bottom left of the text area, there are some icons that can help you for the pronunciation.
The Solution
Now, I am going to show you an example of how to use the writing tool so that you are able to use it on your own when you are going to need it in your future career. First of all, we are going to write a sentence like " I don't think the stock market is really beneficial at this moment ". After that, you press on " Check grammar " and it will show you your errors so that you can correct those.
The Conclusion
With the virtual writing tutor, you can look very professional by sending emails without errors and by using words to impress your bosses and coworkers. As you just saw, it is really easy and fast to use. Finally, I want to thank you for listening to my screencast and I hope it will help you in your future career. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and my blog. See you next time!
**************************************************************
Statistics
Word count: 452
Total MP3 length: 00:00
Target structure count: 7
Error count: 4
Error density: 1%
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire